- 1021 Monterey-Salinas Hwy Salinas, CA 93908
- Laguna Seca Recreation Area is located about 10 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean and the beautiful town of Monterey, 15 minutes from downtown Carmel and sunny Carmel Valley. Visitors from around the world visit this scenic destination to sample its fine wines, incredible restaurants, golf courses, beaches and our iconic and historic road course. The world-renowned track is just a two-hour drive from downtown San Francisco, three hours from Sacramento and five hours from Los Angeles.
- If you already have your tickets, please have them out and ready for scanning upon driving onto the raceway property. If you have a parking permit, it should be displayed on your rearview mirror. The friendly folks at the ticketing kiosks will direct you to where you need to go for parking. Tickets may also be purchased at the gates with cash or credit cards.
- All tickets will be delivered electronically, please have them out and ready for scanning upon driving onto the raceway property.
- If you have a Driver, Crew, Driver’s Guest Pass VIP Experience or Elite 400 pass you will need to pick up your additional credentials at the Registration building.
- Car Corral parking for classic and exotic vehicles is available for purchase in advance.
- VIP parking is provided for VIP ticket holders and participant Drivers.
- General parking lots are available. Ambassadors will direct you onsite.
- Handicap parking is available. To use a handicap placard be sure to bring paperwork showing your name and placard number and a valid driver’s license.
- Shuttles will be provided for guests from lots to the main race entrance.
- No overnight parking within general admission, VIP or Car Corral lots.
- Outside Food & beverage
- Bottles/glass containers
- Inline skates/skateboards
- Lawn chairs and stadium-type seats with legs
- Umbrellas in seating areas
- Weapons, including, but not limited to, guns, knives, stun guns and pepper spray.
- Pets, except for our seeing impaired guests or for other ADA purposes, are not allowed into the raceway. Pets can be brought into camping areas, but must remain at your campsite.
- Visit our ticketing site for more information. Camping will be offered at Chaparral, Can-Am and Grand Prix campgrounds during the event. Reserve your camp site here.
- Check-in on Thursday Nov. 11th after 2:00pm pst, Check-out Monday Nov. 15th before 11:00am pst
- Each campsite comes with one non-RV car parking spot. Additional parking spots are available for purchase ($50.00 for Thurs .- Sun.) on-site pending campsite size. All vehicles must fit within the designated camp site.
- You must fit within the perimeter of your campsite . Keep all fire lanes clear. Violators will be towed at owner’ s expense.
- Campsites are limited to six (6) people. Children 15 and under are not included in the total number allowed in campsite.
- Campsite accommodates one (1) RV or one (1) TENT in camping site plus one primary vehicle. All must fit within your site.
- Absolutely no drones are allowed to be operated at any time in the facility .
- Dumping grey water onto the ground is prohibited .
- No firearms, fireworks, or weapons of any kind are allowed in the facility.
- No on or in the ground fires allowed. Fires are permitted but must be in an enclosed container and off the ground – such as a patio fire pit or grill.
- No off-road vehicles (ATV’s or powered scooters). Registered and licensed vehicles only.
- Mountain bikes are permitted on paved roads only.
- The California Helmet Law is enforced on all Laguna Seca Recreation Area/WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca roads .
- Picnic tables are not to be removed from the camping sites.
- Canopies are not to be set up prior to the first day of paid camping.
- Pets are allowed in the camping areas only and are to be on a leash at all times and may not exceed 6 feet in length when outside RV/trailer. Pets are not allowed in spectator areas, paddock , grandstands, hillsides, or Marketplace.
- Sale of any product in designated camping areas is prohibited . If found selling a product, all products will be confiscated, and occupants will be ejected from the facility.
- All signs advertising a product or business must be facing away from the track and facility roads. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca Staff and/or Volunteers reserve the right to remove any signs that are deemed offensive or represent a conflict of interest.
- No scaffolding or structures are to be erected within camping areas or on top of vehicles.
- Standing or sitting on top of vehicles that are not designed for such use is prohibited.
- Absolutely no admittance to the track side of the spectator fences.
- One TENT or RV plus one primary vehicle in each campsite. All must fit within your campsite. Maximum 8 people per campsite.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated, non-seating areas and away from any crowds or lines of people. This also applies to e-cigarettes.
- Permanent ATMs are located at the Raceway Café and behind
- Food and Beverages are available for purchase in our Wine Country Food Park and throughout the event.
Make sure you are prepared to spend a comfortable day at the races. The Raceway is a unique venue with changes in elevation, and the majority of the seat locations are not shaded. We recommend wearing comfortable, close-toed shoes, a hat and sunscreen and a jacket, as temperatures are cool in the morning and it can get breezy in the afternoon.
All applications must be submitted no later than October 15, 2021. Any applications received after this date will not be processed.
Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed by our media relations team. You will receive a confirmation of the status of your application no later than 30 days prior to the event date.
For all media questions and inquiries please contact: email@example.com